About This Place

First started in late 2007, Kasey's Mobile Game Review (then just a regular feature of Kasey's Korner) started as a simul-post between here and IGN. Later I realized there's no reason to post it twice, when I can use the traffic on my own site. so, here we are, in 2010, and the mobile game industry has grown a bit. What do you think?


Mobile review update...

My LG VX8300 just died, so I just swapped it for another LG... the VX9900 enV this time. I want the keyboard for mobile web 2.0, though the larger speakers and screen certainly would not hurt.

However, that means i lost the games on it, which was Guitar Hero, Matchmaker: Love U, and House flipping Frenzy. I'll have to review the latter two from memory.

One more item to the pipeline...

Supermodel Empire by Digital Chocolate -- more like "Fashion Empire", you just started your own brand. Research trends (by playing card-matching minigames to reveal upcoming trends) then design your outfit to match the trend with best guesses. When you guess right, you make LOTS of $$$. hiring various assistants whom will help in various different areas... Objective is to achieve 100% fame in min amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment