About This Place

First started in late 2007, Kasey's Mobile Game Review (then just a regular feature of Kasey's Korner) started as a simul-post between here and IGN. Later I realized there's no reason to post it twice, when I can use the traffic on my own site. so, here we are, in 2010, and the mobile game industry has grown a bit. What do you think?


Mobile Game Review of "Yie Ar Kung-Fu" mobile

No link, because it's not even on Konami's own mobile game website! (As of 4/14/08) and I know I've been playing it for a couple days already!

Very faithful translation of the old twitch-gaming beat-em-up, every sound, every sprite, every move. Of course, shrunk down, and adapted to buttons.

Every level, every opponent is here, of the original arcade version, 11 opponents.

If you want retro-gaming, this is it. However, I'm not a very retro guy.

Rating: 5.5 for a very solid adaptation, but nothing "new" to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment