About This Place

First started in late 2007, Kasey's Mobile Game Review (then just a regular feature of Kasey's Korner) started as a simul-post between here and IGN. Later I realized there's no reason to post it twice, when I can use the traffic on my own site. so, here we are, in 2010, and the mobile game industry has grown a bit. What do you think?


Argh! I'm stupid today

I had a review of FF7:Dirge of Cerberus -- Lost Episode all typed up when I accidentally hit BACK, and erased it off my browser. :P Now I have to re-review it. 4000 chars of work lost. :P

Add a few games to the review pipeline...

Transformers 3D -- movie tie-in, really a 2D platform game with a 3D look, pretty boring, as the guns do very little damage, and Prime

Battlestar Galactica -- another tie-in, turns Viper flying into space invaders (and yes, Cylons are swooping in...). You can customize the Viper, by earning credits... Yawn.

Dead or No Deal -- popular game show, but with a twist... this time you can play as the banker! Two ways to play the same game. How well can do you?

Puzzle Quest: Warlords -- Warlords makes it to mobile, with a twist... you fight monsters by playing Bejeweled (well, close enough) and score combos. Score a combo and that "mana color" goes into your mana reserves. Use mana to cast spells, or use the "skulls" on map to do direct damage. Reduce the other guy's HP to 0 and you win (if he does it to you first you lose). Simple, right? Not quite...

No comments:

Post a Comment