About This Place

First started in late 2007, Kasey's Mobile Game Review (then just a regular feature of Kasey's Korner) started as a simul-post between here and IGN. Later I realized there's no reason to post it twice, when I can use the traffic on my own site. so, here we are, in 2010, and the mobile game industry has grown a bit. What do you think?


Previews of more upcoming games!

SEGA Columns Deluxe -- 2 variations on the Tetris (tm) theme... are they any good?

Prehistoric Fun Park -- Rollercoaster Tycoon, except set in prehistoric times!

Wedding Dash -- Diner Dash, except set during a wedding reception!

2 comments:

  1. Verizon just released an interesting looking game called Everest Extreme. I think Glu put it out, but everywhere else it is called Everest Challenge 3D.

    Anyway, it looks potentially cool. First rock climbing game that actually looks like it has potential..
    Hope you review it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, I will. This week will be busy!

    ReplyDelete