About This Place

First started in late 2007, Kasey's Mobile Game Review (then just a regular feature of Kasey's Korner) started as a simul-post between here and IGN. Later I realized there's no reason to post it twice, when I can use the traffic on my own site. so, here we are, in 2010, and the mobile game industry has grown a bit. What do you think?


A bit of an update

I know I've been quiet on this site. The truth is, there isn't much happening on the Verizon wireless games for the past week. Only last night did some new games show up. Some are good, some are bad, and some are... surprising.

I've been playing a lot of Spore. Perhaps "playing" is the wrong word... I've been watching my spores fighting in the Arena mode of Spore:Origins. Basically, you create a spore and you sent them out to fight in random arenas against random opponents. It's surprisingly addictive as you attempt to build the "ultimate" spore... and the struggle to stay on top is eternal. I am pretty blessed to have two different spores to spend significant amount of time in the top ten, and both have spent a bit of time on the #1 spot.



In short, Spore Origins is unbalanced, and fluctuates way too much in the top. Enough said. :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment